Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Freezer slabs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Freezer slabs
- From: "John Whitty" <jwhitty(--nospam--at)itac-net.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:52:18 -0400
- Disposition-notification-to: "John Whitty" <jwhitty(--nospam--at)itac-net.com>
Can anyone provide or point me in the right direction to find some standard practice and or details with regard to the various options for freezer slabs on grade?
Continuous service exposure of 0-10 degrees F.
Any help would be appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Freeware Recommendations
- Next by Subject: RE: Freezer slabs
- Previous by thread: RE: American's GeoPolitical knowledge WAS: OT: Can AmericansCompete
- Next by thread: RE: Freezer slabs