RE: American's GeoPolitical knowledge WAS: OT: Can Americans Compete ?

> Gil Brock wrote:
> Mark,
>
> I did not realize that Canada had been demoted to USA statehood.

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to imply that.  I'm not sure how I did but I
definitely didn't mean to imply it.

I'm aware of Canada's status as an independent State.  (the old
definition of state.)  One of my college roommates was/is a Canadian.
He even persuaded me to join the Rhino party. ;)

Mark