RE: American's GeoPolitical knowledge WAS: OT: Can Americans Compete ?

> -Gary Hodgson & Associates wrote:
> Sharon & others,
> None of the 9/11 hi-jackers entered the states from
> Canada.  This was a falsehood that first arose
> immediately after the tragedy when certain politicians
> were looking for someone to blame--Hilary Clinton as
> recently as a year ago.  Fox News (spelled Crap) and
> others have perpetuated that lie up to today--it just
> doesn't seem to die.
> Gary

Ok, I'm always ready to learn new things.  From where did they enter and what is the source of this information?

Also, is it truly a lie or simply a misconception that hasn't been cleared up?  I know in my case I thought I was speaking/guessing the truth.  I seem to have some memory of a picture of at least one of the hijackers crossing the Canadian border into NY/NH/VT/ME with the story following that he then drove to Portland, Me and boarded a commuter flight.

My memory usually pretty good but it has also been known to cross connect things.  Please educated me where this memory is wrong.

Mark