Weak-Axis SMF Connection

Hello SEAINT
I am writing in response to a previous discussion on SEAINT,
web address below.
I am currently designing a hospital SMF structure, and need to
incorporate a weak-axis connection.

Does anyone have a prequalified design outline?
I can trade a spreadsheet for a Bolted Stiffened End Plate if need be...

Please cc' directly to my email address.

revobiz.net/group/seaint/2002a/msg01299.html

Regards,
Refugio Rochin