Re: Weak-Axis SMF Connection

Actually, please reply to list as some of the rest of us would benefit from such information as well.

Thanks,
Tripp

refugio rochin <fugeeo(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
Hello SEAINT
I am writing in response to a previous discussion on SEAINT,
web address below.
I am currently designing a hospital SMF structure, and need to
incorporate a weak-axis connection.

Does anyone have a prequalified design outline?
I can trade a spreadsheet for a Bolted Stiffened End Plate if need be...

Please cc' directly to my email address.

revobiz.net/group/seaint/2002a/msg01299.html

Regards,
Refugio Rochin

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org