Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Compete America[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Compete America
- From: Rbengrguy(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 06:17:45 EDT
Re: Compete America
I'll keep it short! very short
Get an copy of "OUTSOUCING AMERICA" by Ron Hira
and for another book read Lou Dobbs "EXPORTING AMERICA"
Silence will NOT protect Engineers!
contributor to http://www.engology.com/E-Newsletters.htm CHECK OUT THE NEWLETTERS!
- Prev by Subject: RE: Cold formed joist design
- Next by Subject: Competing with Dennis Wish
- Previous by thread: Re: MA GLB Type
- Next by thread: Stainless steel gurus