RE: [Fwd: RE: [IES] concrete slab on grade deignation]

> This sounds like a reference to a schedule somewhere on the original
> design/construction drawings?  Where is he reading that it is an H-21
> slab?
>
> Bob Garner, S.E.

Well, to be sure the OP didn't really give a lot of detail. He says, IIRC,
that "the owner" told him it was "an H-21 slab." Since the project is in
Argentina I thought that might have reference to whatever codes or
standards are used in that part of the world.