Stainless steel gurus

Title: Message
Hello, list!

I have a client who is asking about the availability of "high-strength" stainless steel tubing and if there is a common ASTM standard that is used.  I'm pretty sure that a high-strength variety is likely difficult to get (costly, special order), but I thought I'd send out a quick question to the list.  Any feedback would be welcome.

Thanks,
Dave K. Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.
Tulare, CA
E-mail:  davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com