OT: SMTP Port 25 Blocked for Outgoing Emails

Sorry for the Non-Structural ENgineeering post....

I have website hosting through Yahoo. I use outlook as my email program.
I can receive emails, but I cannot send them out.

Yahoo is telling me that my ISP (SBC DSL) is blocking port 25 to prevent
spam. From what I've read, many people are simply switching to Cable. My
problem is I sub-lease office space and don't want to bother the other people
internet configuration just because of little ole me. Apparently it requires
contacting SBC and telling them to unblock port 25. They aren't having the
same problems since they use SBC as their email client.

So my solutions at hand seem to be find a work around or use yahoo, gmail,
or hotmail or something as my email address from now on.

ANy of you network guys know any work arounds?

thanks,
-gm