Re: Circular Stairs

Thor,

I have done designed. There are lots of publications on this type of stair.
including a book by Bangash.

Himat Solanki

>>> vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net 07/28/05 2:31 PM >>>
Hi

I've been approached to assist with the design of a "reducing diameter, helical" stairway.  I've done a couple of center-column-type circular stairs but the pure helical type has my small bear brain in a whirl.  Has anyone done this type of stair before?  I'm going to see if the thread in the archives was for one of these.

TIA

Thor Tandy P.Eng
Victoria, BC
Canada