Boca Raton, FL 33431, USA
e-mail: orders(--nospam--at)crcpress.com

Himat Solanki

>>> vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net 07/28/05 2:53 PM >>>
Can you give me a reference?

Thanks

Thor Tandy P.Eng
Victoria, BC
Canada
vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Himat Solanki
  To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
  Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 11:41 AM
  Subject: Re: Circular Stairs

  Thor,

  I have done designed. There are lots of publications on this type of stair, including a book by Bangash.

  Himat Solanki

  >>> vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net 07/28/05 2:31 PM >>>
  Hi

  I've been approached to assist with the design of a "reducing diameter, helical" stairway.  I've done a couple of center-column-type circular stairs but the pure helical type has my small bear brain in a whirl.  Has anyone done this type of stair before?  I'm going to see if the thread in the archives was for one of these.

  TIA

  Thor Tandy P.Eng
  Victoria, BC
  Canada