PT SOG

List,

I'm down to the slab on grade of a three story concrete fourplex with post tensioned floor/ceilings. I understand that design process well. The slab on grade seems too simple and thus I don't know the best way to do it.. Is running the tendons parallel to the surface through the middle of the six inch slab (24" oc 175 psi compression) the strategy, and/or a little draping down and back up under the wall locations, or supplying positive moment bonded reinforcement under the wall locations equivalent to what the negative bonded reinforcement would be if it was a suspended slab? The maximum 12" wide wall bearing pressure (factored) on the sog is 17 ksf. Thank You.