Aluminum to concrete

Does anyone have experience attaching structural aluminum to concrete?  I have an aluminum beam that I would like to hang off the side of a concrete wall (I know - bad idea).  If you have done this before, & know how to avoid the galvanic corrosion issue.  Any help would be appreciated.

Jake Watson, P.E.
Salt Lake City, UT