To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 2:56 PM
Subject: Aluminum to concrete

Does anyone have experience attaching structural aluminum to concrete? I have an aluminum beam that I would like to hang off the side of a concrete wall (I know - bad idea). If you have done this before, & know how to avoid the galvanic corrosion issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Jake Watson, P.E.
Salt Lake City, UT