From: Ken Peoples [mailto:kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 12:35 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Eads Bridge/St Louis RE: Bridge/building

That it funny Tom, that is exactly what I proposed to my client - run
the
traffic below and use the upper portion for the buildings/pedestrian
traffic.  The lower level could be road and parking with the distance
between the two levels being the structure depth.

Looks like a beautiful bridge.

Best regards,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.