RE: PT SOG

> Bill:
>
> The project site I am reviewing is in the San Francisco Bay area about 4
> kilometers from the Hayward fault.  Foundation consists of fill.
> Allowable bearing capacity is 500 psf per soils report.

Okay, my fault, I didn't realize you were talking about a project that YOU
were designing or reviewing or what-have-you. I thought your question was
for a hypothetical design situation, and you were asking how a PT SOG
would possibly work for a low-rise building such as you describe.

My fault for jumping into the thread in the middle.