From: Yi Yang [mailto:YI(--nospam--at)summit-sr.com]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 6:43 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Foam/Epoxy Injection

This might be a long shot, but does anyone have any experience using BISFOAM-3 A&B (http://www.deltafoam.com/), for seismic retrofit of old stone building?  Owner doesn't want to see any steel frames or shot-crete walls on this old stone building.  Epoxy injection?

Thanks for any comments.

Y i   Y a n g,   S. E.
STRUCTURAL DIVISION
SUMMIT ENGINEERING INC.