RE: Definition of Structural Engineering for High School Students

That is what I want to do when I grow up, be an "Architectural Assistance"

Acie Chance  SE

-----Original Message-----
From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 1:08 PM
To: SEAINT Listserv
Subject: Definition of Structural Engineering for High School Students

I thought that many of you would be interested in this unfortunate
description of our beloved profession:

http://www.princetonreview.com/cte/profiles/dayInLife.asp?careerID=151

The Princeton Review is where many/most American high school students
turn for career guidance.  It sickens me to think that even one student
might have read this description and then pursued a different career.
If any of you are motivated to correct this travesty, here are the
people to contact:

The Princeton Review
2315 Broadway
New York, NY 10024
Telephone: 212-874-8282
Fax: 212-874-0775

Suellen Glasser
Ombudsman
The Princeton Review
212-874-8282 ext.1336
SuellenG(--nospam--at)review.com

Harriet Brand
Director, Public Relations
The Princeton Review
212-874-8282, ext.1091
HarrietB(--nospam--at)review.com

Robin Raskin
Director, Communications
The Princeton Review
212-874-8282, ext.1647
RobinR(--nospam--at)review.com

Best regards,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E., F.ASCE, F.AEI

MISTAKES:  "It could be that the purpose of your
life is only to serve as a warning to others.