RE: Definition of Structural Engineering for High School Students

Yikes!!!!!

Why would ANYONE want to study structural engineering after reading THAT?

Bleeech!

David L. Fisher  SE  PE
Senior Principal
Fisher + Partners Structural Engineers inc
372 West Ontario
Chicago 60610

312.573.1701
312.573.1726 fax