Re: Definition of Structural Engineering for High School Students

Yep, gotta keep an eye on those drywallers!  If they don't do the job
right, then the WHOLE building could come down!!

If that "blurb" wasn't so bad to be sad, I would thank Stan for the
entertainment for the day!  :-)

At least it says that we are "above reproach" (or at least "...have to be
above reproach")...

Scott
Drywall Inspector for the Government (aka Structural Engineer)
Adrian, MI