Re: Definition of Structural Engineering for High School Students

> Don't you test circuits by sticking your fingers in the electrical
> plug...if you live the circuit is not working...if you die (or at least
> your hair gets realllllllly straight and you do a cool little
> "shake-like" dance before collapsing) it is? ;-)

Hm. My recollection is that you fly up in the air like a suddenly-inflated
helium balloon and exhibit extreme internal luminescence such that your
skeleton becomes clearly visible.

Or maybe that's just on "The Jetsons."

(FWIW, Hanna-Barbera cartoons have had a far greater effect on our
development than even bears thinking about...)