RE: Definition of Structural Engineering for High School Students

Ok, I will sacrifice myself...I volunteer for the horrible, painful job of
dating one them (Ok, so not Brad Pitt, but I could force myself to date
the others).  Of course, the benefit would not likely last long...I think
that some like Jen Aniston's celebrity status may suffer by dating someone
like me with...how did David Maynard put it...a "gnarly inner tube around
my mid section"! <grin>  But, hey, I think I could "take one for the
team"!  ;-)

After all, it would allow me to change professions to my dream job...being
a "kept man"!  ;-)

Scott
Adrian, MI