RE: Definition of Structural Engineering for High School Students

Or what about the movie "Arlington Road"?  A wonderful, heartwarming story
about a supposed structural engineer in a quest to help a delusional
neighbor who only insists on labeling the good structural engineer with
labels like "terrorist" and "bad, bad man".  <grin>  Surely, that is a
perfect example of a wonderful, positive image of SEs, eh?  <grin>

Scott
Adrian, MI