Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
TV Show featuring a (structural) Engineer![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: TV Show featuring a (structural) Engineer!
- From: Rbengrguy(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 06:13:46 EDT
- Cc: fintan(--nospam--at)engologist.com, aie(--nospam--at)members-aie.org, ITIHQ(--nospam--at)aol.com
I noticed a message thread mentioning a TV show featuring (structural) engineer..
Well, your wish many have come true, but you probably won't like the scenario ... theme
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER on TV (a good thing?)
This fall there will be a new television program (Prison Break) that will present a structural engineer in a feature role. Seems the brother of an SE is wrongfully incarcerated on death–row. The SE gets arrested (bank robbery) and sent to the prison (which he apparently designed!!) in order to stage a prison break with his brother!!
The Structural Engineer having first –hand knowledge of the prison design (he also smuggles in the plans tattoo on his body!!!) uses this information to plan the Prison Break.
For more info check the following:
contributor to www.engology.com
contributor to http://www.itiworld.org/TechnoTimes/Chicago/index.htm
- Prev by Subject: Re: Turning 1" Rod
- Next by Subject: RE: Twist off bolts (was: Bolt retightening)
- Previous by thread: Specifying thermal spray coatings (zinc metallizing)
- Next by thread: Promoting the profession (was: Definition of Structural Engineering for High School Students)