RE: Definition of Structural Engineering for High School Students

How about going on strike?  Of course,engineers would
never do such a thing.  I heard a story that engineers
in Australia or New Zealand went on strike.  The story
related that the strike lasted one day before employers
folded, as the country could not operate without
engineers.  Wonder if it is true?
Gary