From: Robin Raskin [mailto:RobinR(--nospam--at)Review.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 6:55 AM
To: Michel, Greg
Subject: RE: Definition of Structural Engineering for High School
Students

Dear PrincetonReview.com user,

Thank you for letting us know this area of our site is in need of
updating.

Please know that we've taken your comments to heart, and your
suggestions will guide our rewrite. This page will be down for a week or
so while we fix it. Please be patient while we do so.

Users like you provide the dynamic feedback we need to make
PrincetonReview.com the most informative, interesting, and user-friendly
site it can be. We appreciate all your help!

Best,
Robin Raskin