Re: Definition of Structural Engineering for High School Students

The old adage is true; the squeaky wheel does get greased.

Sherman, William wrote:

Suellen Glasser, Ombudsman for The Princeton Review, has agreed to work
with members of NCSEA to make things right.  They are getting inundated
with messages now and have requested that we stop sending them our
comments, as they intend to address the problem.

William C. Sherman, PE (Bill Sherman) CDM, Denver, CO
Phone: 303-298-1311
Fax: 303-293-8236
email: shermanwc(--nospam--at)cdm.com