RE: Definition of Structural Engineering for High School Students

Bill is correct on that one...

I haven't had the time to chime in...been busy with the drywall crews

David L. Fisher  SE  PE
Senior Principal
Fisher + Partners Structural Engineers inc
372 West Ontario
Chicago 60610

312.573.1701
312.573.1726 fax