RE: Definition of Structural Engineering for High School Students

It makes you wonder just how much research the
Princeton Review does with all of the career
descriptions...

They are probably written by lawyers, which is a misguided attempt to avoid lawsuits. What the management forgot is that lawyers are trained to think adversarially. Thus, they write something publish it, and if no one complains, then it must be correct. And did we complain!