RE: Stepping Basement Type Retaining Wall

We were advised by the geotech to use Geopiers at this site for cost efficiency. I don't want to introduce another foundations system unless I have to. Everyone is already complaining about having to use the Geopiers as it is. Even if it costs less to use the piles for the wall, I think it is going to be a big issue to introduce them now.

thanks,

Will