CONCRETE: Need "Prestressing" Requirements From ACI 318-71

Hi, All.

I'm assessing the construction of a post-tensioned concrete tank (as I
mentioned earlier, I think). The drawings, which we have, show that it was
designed per ACI 318-71. I only have back to -77.

Can anyone send to me (pref. Email) the Chapter from ACI 318-71 governing
prestressing (e.g. Ch. 18 in the current code)?

Given the size of ACI 318-77 (the last one that came with the code and
commentary bound separately, IIRC), I doubt that it would be more than
just a few pages. If you need to FAX instead, call and let me know.

Oh, and BTW: PLEASE respond to me off-list via private email!

Thanks.