RE: under-slab insulation for cooler building

Let it go!  It will help balance the global warming caused by the depletion of the ozone layer.  On second thought, the energy used to keep the tank contents and almost 30000 square feet of Florida soil at 33 degrees probably make things worse.  It seems to me there is a cooling cost that might off set any material savings.

Roger C. Davis

Architect

205 N. Dewey St.

Eau Claire, WI 54703