Re: CONCRETE: Need "Prestressing" Requirements From ACI 318-71

Bill,

I concur with John Riley...the ACI 318-83 (code) that I have _IS_ bound
seperately from the ACI 318R-83 (commentary).

Now, it possible that they did a "mixed" approach...i.e. some bound
seperately and some not and then allow people buying the publications to
choose...but I kind of doubt it.  If it really matters, I suppose I can
ask my buddy at ACI and find out. ;-)

Scott
Adrian, MI