Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Fw: Structural Steel Book Auction[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Fw: Structural Steel Book Auction
- From: "Russell VeRost" <rverost(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 09:26:01 -0400
- Disposition-notification-to: "Russell VeRost" <rverost(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
I have ten old books as follows I want to auction to the highest bidder.
These books are great reference books for those who get involved with older structures.
The one even has a section on Wrought Iron Beams.
They are as follows.
1) AISC Iron and Steel Beams 1873-1952 Historical Record
with Wrought Iron Beams Dated 1953
2) Reinforced Concrete Desin Hand Book
Working Stress Methob Publication SP-3 3 rd Edition
3) Drafting For Engineers by Svensen 2 nd Edition 25 th printing Copyright 1927,1935 & 1941
4) Theory of Simple Structures by Shedd and Vawter 2 nd Edition Dated 1931 & 1941
5) Steel Construction by Burt & Sandberg Dated 1940
6) Hollow Structural Sections Connections Manual Dated 1997
7) Bethlehem Structural Shapes Cataloge S-51 Dated 1938
8) Bethlehem Wide Flange Shapes Dimensions for Detailing S-44 Dated 1933
9) Design in Structural Steel by John E. Lothers 2 nd Edition Dated June 1965
10) Bethlehem Sections Dimensions and Properties
Cataloge S 40-A Dated 1931
I will accept bids for about a week. Bids are for the 10 books. If I receive better offers for single books I reserve the right to sell the individule books.
Russell L. VeRost
- Prev by Subject: Re: Structural License in Washington State
- Next by Subject: Fw: Structural Steel Book Auction
- Previous by thread: Specifying thermal spray coatings (zinc metallizing) - 2nd try
- Next by thread: Fw: Structural Steel Book Auction