Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Question regarding E.I.T registartion[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Question regarding E.I.T registartion
- From: "Bhairavi Nedungadi" <bairu22(--nospam--at)rediffmail.com>
- Date: 8 Aug 2005 23:44:53 -0000
I have a question regarding registration for E.I.T exam. I graduated from University of Texas at Arlington, TX and I took my EIT exam in April,2005 in TX and unfortunately couldnt pass it. Now, I have moved to CA since I got a job here and want to take EIT again. I was just wondering if I can take the exam from CA or do I have to go back to TX again to write the exam as I already registered with TX last time when I wrote it. I called up the licensing boards and three of 'em had three different opinions.
Any help on this would be highly appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: Re: question on welding values
- Next by Subject: Re: Question regarding E.I.T registartion
- Previous by thread: How to calculate 'shear span-depth ratio'?
- Next by thread: Re: Question regarding E.I.T registartion