SLIGHTLY O.T.: Cost of New Water Tanks

Kind of continuing this thread about repair of a P/T water tank, I'm
wondering about the relative costs for replacement.

Does anyone have--or know where I might obtain--cost data for construction
of new water tanks? I'm thinking of an elevated One Million Gallon steel
tank (e.g. CBI "Waterspheroid") as well as a "flat-bottom" steel tank, and
also a NEW post-tensioned concrete tank.

I don't need "bang on the dot" info, just a good ball-park estimate.

Any information would be much appreciated.