Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Cayman Islands Engineer[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Cayman Islands Engineer
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 10:14:28 -0400
The Caymans are a British Crown Colony so I would imagine you might be able to get reciprocity of your PA license similar to what can be done easily enough with most of the Canadian Province Associations.
Structural Dept. - Manalapan
Do any of you happen to have your license to practice in the Cayman Islands? I have a client who has some projects coming up there and I would like to discuss my options for getting registered or passing on the work. I have offered to live there as long as it would take to get citizenship, but I don't think it is in the budget.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Cayman Islands Engineer
- Next by Subject: CE Exam - Taking Structural in the PM?
- Previous by thread: Re: Cayman Islands Engineer
- Next by thread: Best PE review course?