From: Ken Peoples [mailto:kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 10:01 AM
To: Seaint
Subject: Cayman Islands Engineer

Do any of you happen to have your license to practice in the Cayman Islands?  I have a client who has some projects coming up there and I would like to discuss my options for getting registered or passing on the work.  I have offered to live there as long as it would take to get citizenship, but I don't think it is in the budget.

Best regards,

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.

LVTA
1584 Weaversville Road