Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Cayman Islands Engineer

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

The Caymans are a British Crown Colony so I would imagine you might be able to get reciprocity of your PA license similar to what can be done easily enough with most of the Canadian Province Associations.


Matthew Stuart

Structural Dept. - Manalapan

732-577-9889 x1283



-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Peoples [mailto:kspeoples(--nospam--at)]
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 10:01 AM
To: Seaint
Subject: Cayman Islands Engineer


Do any of you happen to have your license to practice in the Cayman Islands?  I have a client who has some projects coming up there and I would like to discuss my options for getting registered or passing on the work.  I have offered to live there as long as it would take to get citizenship, but I don't think it is in the budget.



Best regards,


Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.


Lehigh Valley Technical Associates, Inc.
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067


Phone: 610-262-6345
Fax: 610-262-8188