From: Bernard, Scott C. [mailto:SCBernard(--nospam--at)rimkus.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:39 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Best PE review course?

I am getting ready to sit for the PE exam here in Florida.  I was
planning on purchasing the CD/Online course sold by ASCE but was curious
if anyone has had experience with this review course, or know of someone
who has had experience with it?

Best Regards,

Scott

Scott C. Bernard, E.I.
E-mail : scbernard(--nospam--at)rimkus.com