T-hanger ballpark costs

Does anyone have a rough idea what the square foot
cost might be for a very simple T-hanger type
building?  Its only going to hold 8 single engine 1 or
2 seat planes.  I am only interested in the steel
frame + roof and walls delivered and installed.  My
wildest guess is somewhere around $25 per sf.  I tried
to find some manufacturers on the web, but had little
luck.  One doesn't do that work any more and the other
hasn't called back...

TIA,
Jim Wilson