Re: T-hanger ballpark costs

That's the type, thank you.  And by building
components, you mean frame with metal panel siding and
roof?  That is fairly reasonable, considering the
interior finishes are almost non-existent in this
case.  Floor = gravel, lighting = about 20 light
bulbs, plumbing = pee in the corner.

Jim

--- "Jordan Truesdell, PE"