RE: SLIGHTLY O.T.: Architectural Term For "This" Sort Of 3D Shape...

> Bill,
>
> I think you answered your question when you called in a folded plate
> structure.

Sure, but that's "engineer-ese".

Architects have that neat ur-language featuring an agglomeration of Latin,
Greek, French, Arabic and who-knows-what-else to describe things
precisely.

Like "crenelation," or "clerestory."

I just wondered if maybe they'd thought up a nifty name for what I described.

(No, not "polhemusoid." That just doesn't have "it").