Re: T-hanger ballpark costs

I thought it was one of them thar thangers and the hyphen was just mis-placed. By the way, the gravel floor is a good idea considering the plumbing system. I would recommend skipping the vapor barrier.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Wilson" <wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 4:34 PM
Subject: Re: T-hanger ballpark costs

For T-ball...

--- Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc> wrote:

Well, Houston has one o' them "slidin' roof"
ballparks.

But what's a "T-Hanger Ballpark"?

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* *******
******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
*
*   This email was sent to you via Structural
Engineers
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC)
server. To
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any
email you
*   send to the list is public domain and may be
re-posted
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our
web
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org
********