Re: Top Running Crane Beam New to Existing Connection

Mark,
I have used your 4 angles (rwy lasted 25 years until it
was taken down and relocated) and I have used just 2
plates on the web-welded to one beam and bolted thru
slotted holes on the new beam.  I recommend putting
something at the top flange also to take the transverse
Gary