Re: Threaded couplers for rods

Rod size. " contact Simpson for other sizes"
Chuck Utzman, P.E.

Scott Maxwell wrote:
Yep, but at least according to their literature they only have up to 7/8"
coupler (and it is not clear from their literature if that 7/8" is the
dimension of the coupler or the rod that it can handle).  I need one that
can deal with a 1" diameter rod.

Thanks,

Scott
Adrian, MI