Re: Light gage steel web stiffener

> I'm looking for the detail requirements of a web stiffener for light gage
> steel joists at the bearing ends.

Rich, have you looked at websites for LG truss manufacturers? This sounds
like something they might have available for download--I've been amazed at
how many specialized CAD details I've found on such sites. They've saved
me a lot of time (and money).

If you can't locate directly, perhaps you could contact the manufacturer(s).