Re: wind lines and jurisdictions

<sarcasm on>

To me the key would be to know which side of street has the 80 mph
wind...I would rather walk down the street and only have to deal with 80
mph winds blowing in my face rather than 100 mph...so, I would want to
which side the wind will choose! <grin>

<sarcasm off>

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI (in the middle of 90 mph wind as far as the eye can see if I
recall the map correctly)