Old Concrete

I am working on some projects rehabilitating older historic buildings from
the 1920's.  There is some terminology in the original construction drawings
that is a little confusing.

Tar Concrete
Gypsum Concrete
Cinder Concrete
Gritcrete

Any clarifications on strength, unit weight and uses would be helpful.
Thanks in advance.

Brian Stanley
Richmond, VA