From: "Brian Stanley" <bstanley(--nospam--at)inbox.bz>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Old Concrete Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 10:54:16 -0400

I am working on some projects rehabilitating older historic buildings from
the 1920's. There is some terminology in the original construction drawings
that is a little confusing.

Tar Concrete
Gypsum Concrete
Cinder Concrete
Gritcrete

Any clarifications on strength, unit weight and uses would be helpful.
Thanks in advance.

Brian Stanley
Richmond, VA