RE: wind lines and jurisdictions

Bill,

Was one of your "rights" supposed to be a "left"?

And I do believe that wind speed maps specifically state that linear
interpolation between wind contours is permitted.  So, you can use a value
of 94.3 mph (assuming you believe that you can be that "accurate") for the
appropriate point between the 90 mph and 100 mph contour.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI