Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Pile supported foundation wall design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Pile supported foundation wall design
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:44:02 -0400
I am looking for design information for a pile supported retaining wall. Hugh Brooks (RetainPro) was kind enough to fax me what he had which included a section from Peck, Hanson and Thornburn's Foundation Engineering book (2nd edition - 1973). While this is good, I would like to know if there is anything more recent out there that I should be looking at. Thanks in advance.
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates, Inc.
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067
- Prev by Subject: RE: Pile Cap Design--Strut and Tie method
- Next by Subject: Re: Pile supported foundation wall design
- Previous by thread: RE: My Open Response to the NSBA
- Next by thread: Re: Pile supported foundation wall design